Mariánské Lázně - one of the most beautiful spa towns in Europe. Beautiful place amidst the beautiful green of the mountain forest that is rich in healing mineral springs. Perfectly kept parks with mineral spring, attractive architecture, rich history making it one of the most important centers of culture in the West Bohemian region.
More than 200 years ago this area was a uninhabitable lonely swamp full of dense forests. For 200 years the town has existed for its inhabitants and spa guests alike, all of whom are amazed by the beauty of the local nature , the ability to use the wealth of healing, enchanted by the unique atmosphere of this town.
- richness in a number of various mineral waters
- a splendid architecture from the beginning of 19th century with unforgettable Singing Fountain
- an ideal place for those, who love biking, hiking and walking
- the unique monuments and historical sights
- golf, sailing, horse riding, tennis, skiing
- various cultural events – concerts by the West Bohemian Symphonic Orchestra and the Chopin Festival, cathedral music, theatre performances